Practice your tricks first into the ROCKSTAR ENERGY BAGJUMP and once you have the feeling for the rotation in the Air and control on the jump take it to a real landing! There is also a safe way in extreme sports with the safety of a cushioned landing.
Guidelines & Important Information:
- No Ski Poles are Allowed.
- A BagJump Participation Waiver will be completed and handed in at the Proshop.
- Participants must be able to ski or snowboard to a level where you are comfortable with going straight and gaining speed.
- You Must commit to the jump by carrying enough speed to clear the takeoff – No stopping on the jump or carving off the sides.
- No broken ot sharp racing equipment allowed on the bags.
- You Must wear a HELMET.
- You should have some prior experience with jumping on skis or snowboards.
- BagJump attendants will have the right to refuse participants from jumping if any of the above guidelines are not followed.
- All jumpers will be given one pratice jump to learn the conditions of the ramp and bag. This jump must be 100% vertical.
Download our BagJump waiver here. (If you are under the age of 18 you must have this waiver signed by a parents or guardians signature every day you would like to use the Bag Jump.*A waiver and release must be filled out to paricipate.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: Call for Hours
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Call for Hours
- Sunday: Closed
- Holiday Periods: Call for hours
BagJump Operations are subject to daily snow and weather conditions and may be suspended at any time for safety reasons. For the most up-to-date information on BagJump please call 608.254.3971
2013/2014 Rockstar Energy Bag Jump Rates
- Unlimited Day $10.00
Tickets for the BagJump are sold in the Proshop. The Rockstar BagJump is Closed.
* The BagJump Season Pass is only available with the purchase of a Lift Season Pass. A waiver must be filled out to participate if under 18 a parent or legal guardian must sign.
Download our BagJump waiver here