The Pavilion is available daily for casual use of all guests.
For rental rates and availability please call 608.254.3998
Summary of Rules
- Use of premises begins at 9:00 AM on the rental date. Setup may begin at 8:00 AM on the rental date.
- Quiet time is 10:00 PM and music must be at a volume that cannot be heard beyond the Pavilion boundaries at this time.
- The renter shall be responsible for clean up immediately following the event. The Pavilion must be restored to its condition prior to the renter's use.
- The renter shall be responsible and pay for any damages that happen to the premises or furnishings.
- All garbage must be collected and deposited into the dumpsters immediately following the event.
- The renter is responsible for keeping the roadway clear for traffic.
- The renter understands in order to reserve the Pavilion we must receive full payment at least two weeks in advance.
- Electrical hook-up
- Charcoal Grills (charcoal not provided)
- 10 picnic tables for seating
- Use of miniature golf, boat rentals, volleyball court, and bean bag toss. A parent/guardian is required to ride with minors on all boats. All activities are subject to availability.