For rental rates and availability please call 608.254.3998
Summary of Rules
1. Use of premises begins at 9:00 AM on the rental date. Setup may begin at 8:00 AM on the rental date.
2. Quiet time is 10:00 PM and music must be at a volume that cannot be heard beyond the Pavilion boundaries at this time.
3. The renter shall be responsible for clean up immediately following the event. The Pavilion must be restored to its condition prior to the renter's use.
4. The renter shall be responsible and pay for any damages that happen to the premises or furnishings.
5. All garbage must be collected and deposited into the dumpsters immediately following the event.
6. The renter is responsible for keeping the roadway clear for traffic.
7. The renter understands in order to reserve the Pavilion we must receive full payment at least two weeks in advance.
- Electrical hook-up
- Charcoal Grills (charcoal not provided)
- 10 picnic tables for seating
- Use of miniature golf, boat rentals, volleyball court, and bean bag toss. A parent/guardian is required to ride with minors on all boats. All activities are subject to availability.