The view from Mulligan's at Christmas Mountain Village in Wisconsin Dells is unbeatable any time of year. Overlooking portions of the golf course, slopes and lighted tree line, Mulligan's welcomes you with a cozy lodge ambience.
Open 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. Sunday - Thursday, and 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Happy Hour is every day from 3 - 6 p.m.
Our phone number is 608-254-3977.
Watch our Facebook page for specials and highlights from our new menu.
We are hiring!
Compensation: Depending upon experience.
Location: S944 Christmas Mountain Rd, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Schedule: Full-Time/Part-Time; Flexible scheduling.
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories.
BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY:
- 23 Paid Days off per Year!
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 6 weeks - Paid Parental Leave
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Internal growth and career pathing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safe and fun work environment
- Employee discounts including childcare, hotels and more.
As a cook at Mulligan's, you will be responsible for ensuring the satisfaction of all guests at the restaurant by preparing and presenting each dish in accordance to the SOPs. You will be responsible for preparing food for daily operations by ensuring products are fresh and prepared according to restaurant standards.
Cook orders in a timely manner and make sure they are presented according to the restaurant's standards.
- You have experience as a line cook, prep cook, fry cook, chef, restaurant crew member or other kitchen jobs, preferred.
- You are focusing on reducing food waste and use prescribed cost control measures to ensure profitability.
- Arrange and garnish dishes by creating a wow experience for our guests with plating presentation.
- Maintain all Health Department guidelines by ensuring the kitchen is always maintained in a clean orderly manner by following sanitation guidelines.
- Maintain all foods to strict Health Department Temperatures.
The market associate in the Mountain Café will be responsible for providing responsive, exceptional service to counter customers by answering questions, making recommendations and responding to requests.
You will greet customers and take their food order, provide information about menus and look for opportunities to recommend products.
- Take orders and check out guests.
- Prepare beverages following recipes.
- You have experience as a barista, cashier, café attendant, preferably.
- Ability to work with little supervision.