Blast down the mountain on a tube
Who needs sledding when you can tube down 700 feet of a snow covered chute at heart racing speeds?
For convenience, there is a tow system that pulls tubers back to the top of the hill. Friends and family will have the best time making life long memories at Christmas Mountain.
Night Skiing also includes cool music and ski hill illumination for an unforgettable experience. Come and join us today for thrilling outdoor fun.
Monday – Thursday
12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Weekends and Holidays
8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
There will be no online tubing ticket purchasing or reservations.
- Children under 43” tall must ride in a double tube with parent or guardian.
- NO child is allowed to ride in the lap of another rider.
- NO kneeling or standing while riding down the hill or up the lift.
- NO more than (3) tubes can be bound together at one time. ( conditions permitting)
- You must wait until the lane you are using is clear from other riders below.
- You must exit the runout area as soon as you reach the bottom. Stay clear of others.
- Young children of diaper age are not permitted to use the tubing hill.
- Only tubes provided by CMV can be used on the tubing hill.
- Ski boots are prohibited while tubing.
*During peak times it is not uncommon for a waiting list for tubes.
***All tubers MUST sign a release of liability***